Archiwum kategorii: MEDICAL ADVISOR
Oferta pracy: Medical Advisor (cardiology)
Our client is one of the world leaders in the field of health care, offering an innovative and effective pharmaceutical and medical products. The activity of the company concentrates both on patented prescription drugs and high-quality generic pharmaceuticals. The company employs more than 100,000 people and operates in over 140 countries around the world. For Medical Department in Warsawoffice currently is looking for:
Our client is also open to practicing physicians (cardiologists) who have not previously worked in pharmaceutical companies
Provide state of the art medical and clinical development expertise to drive the company message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders. Provide input and ensure alignment between global project strategy & local needs to drive Medical Affairs for a brand in the local business franchise.
• Contribute strategic, medical, clinical and scientific guidance to all allied departments in the company, including support of the Clinical Research Team for timely execution of studies conducted in the company and to Drug Regulatory Affairs Team in interactions with authorities.
• Ensure optimal collaboration with Regional and Global Teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities including initial input in programs strategy and designs of clinical studies.
• Drive the customer-oriented strategy, give input and contribute to implementation of strategic alignment of assigned Development Projects and Brand(s) in local Business Field/Business Unit.
• Oversee design, conduct and publication of Post Phase III activities including profiling programs and drive development of publication/communication strategy.
• In collaboration with Clinical Research Team, advise/recommend potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of Key Opinion Leaders.
• Partner with Marketing to develop and implement the appropriate strategy.
• Take ownership for meeting customers’ needs and expectations for assigned Brand(s) for delivery of company messages to key influencers and stakeholders as the brand champion interface for internal and external customers.
• Create, review and approve promotional and training material tailored to the needs of the product and according to local regulations.
• Ensure development of network with external experts to disseminate clinical data proactively and reinforce clinical awareness with Key Opinion Leaders, influencers and key external customers.
• Provide comprehensive product/disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, including the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with global plans.
• Promote and maintain ethical standards of Medical Advisors to contribute proactively to a credible image for the company in the local Health Care and Medical community.
• MD or PhD degree in Health/Biological Science required.
• Fluent English (oral and written).
• Experience at the position of Medical Advisor of cardiac drugs would be perfect but the company is open for specialists dealing with other therapeutic groups.
• Our client is also open to practicing physicians (cardiologists) who have not previously worked in pharmaceutical companies.
• Ability to manage and supervise people and work with X-functional teams.
• Good leadership, management and planning skills.
• Medical and scientific writing skills.
• State of the art knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and scientific expertise with ability to interact with relevant Key Opinion Leaders as a peer.
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, good clinical practice and local regulations, including regulations of Promotional materials. Familiar with global regulations.
• Ability to analyze and interpret results, excellent ability to present scientific data to scientific and lay audiences.
• Extensive knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
• Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Polish and English with detailed description of the scope of responsibilities, including the clause to: email@example.com
02-134 Warszawa, ul. 1 Sierpnia 4
tel. (022) 885 61 10
Please include a clause:Consent to personal data processing is voluntary and the person whom the data concerns is entitled
to access and/or update and correct it. I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by dk Selection Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k., ul. 1 Sierpnia 4, 02-134 Warszawa for the purposes of present or future recruitment proceedings. I hereby consent to the transferring of my personal data to other members of dk Group, i.e. dk Selection Sp. z o.o. (ul. 1 Sierpnia 4, 02-134 Warszawa); dk Executive Search Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (ul. 1 Sierpnia 4, 02-134 Warszawa) as well as to potential employers for the purposes of present or future recruitment proceedings. We hereby inform you that the administrator of your personal data will be dk Selection Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. ul. 1 Sierpnia 4, 02-134 Warszawa tel. (022) 878 74 50